TSYS03 digital temperature sensors
TE Connectivity TSYS03* is a miniature digital temperature sensor that provides factory calibrated highly accurate temperature data
The TSYS03* is a miniature digital temperature sensor that provides factory calibrated highly accurate temperature data. The device contains a durable temperature sensor element, A/D converter, and microcontroller to manage data communications via an I2C interface.
TSYS03 is available in a TDFN8 or a XDFN6 package to easily adapt to the space available on a PC board. These packages are very small and have low thermal mass which provides a quick response to temperature changes.
The operating and measurement temperature range is -40 to +125°C with a resolution of ±0.01°C.
Operating and sleep currents are extremely low making this sensor ideal for mobile and battery power applications.
- High Accuracy ±0.5°C @ Temp.: 0°C … +60°C
- Adjustment of high accuracy temperature range
- on request
- I2C Interface up to 1MHz
- Programmable I²C Address
- Small IC-Package TDFN8 2.5mm x 2.5mm and XDFN6 1.5mm X 1.5mm
- Low Supply Current < 5 μA (standby < 0.3 μA)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C … +125°C
- Consumer goods and appliances
- HVAC and weather stations
- Industrial Control and food monitoring
- Vehicle battery monitoring
- Medical probes and patient monitoring
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.