TSD305 series digital thermopile sensor
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces the Digital Thermopile Sensor (TSD) contactless temperature measurement system
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces the Digital Thermopile Sensor (TSD) contactless temperature measurement system which addresses a full range of critical design and performance demands: accuracy, speed, low power/energy efficiency, and limited space requirements. The TSD sensors include an infrared sensor (thermopile) and a sensor signal conditioner, and can be interfaced to any microcontroller by an I2C interface.
TSD sensors provide a cost-effective alternative to competitor offerings, as well as, analog sensors which require additional components to deliver similar functionality and results. TE Connectivity is a global leader in developing sensor solutions for harsh and complex environments and TSD is an example of our ability to work with clients across a wide range of industries to provide the type of smart, cost-effective solutions they require.
- Measure temperature without physical contact and low current consumption
- Support greater design flexibility with improved EMI resistance and the need for fewer components like low offset/low noise amplifier and associated filters
- Fit into limited spaces with a small, TO5 package
- Streamline integration with an I2C interface
- Deliver high accuracy ±1°C at temperature ranges from 10°C to +85°C with a factory calibrated sensor
- Help eliminate problems with dust, dirt, and debris with a sealed sensor housing
- Enable accurate measurement with 10° or 88° field of view options
- Deliver superior price to performance while delivering the same measurements
- Contactless temperature measurement
- Environmental monitoring
- Industrial process measurement and control
- Motion and occupancy sensing
- NDIR gas sensing
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.