TE Connectivity swept elbow backshells
TE Connectivity's swept elbow backshells are designed with a smooth internal bore and a continuous bend radius
TE Connectivity (TE)’s swept elbow backshells are designed with a smooth internal bore and a continuous bend radius. Available in the band termination (BT) style, these backshells offer up to a 20% weight savings over traditional backshells. The swept elbow backshell can be utilized in many aerospace and defense applications where a reliable termination solution is required.
Swept elbow product is available to suit a wide range of circular connectors, including MIL-DTL-38999 series III and IV and MIL-DTL-26482 series 2 with a range of entry sizes from 6 to 29 mm to suit your application cable diameters.
- 20% weight savings over traditional right angle designs
- Multiple shell sizes and plating finishes available
- Simple and fast termination solutions
- Backshells provide strain relief and cable support to help prevent bending or overflexing
- Spin-coupling nut allows for easy repair
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.