STRADA Whisper R backplane connectors
The newest addition to our STRADA Whisper portfolio, STRADA Whisper R high-speed backplane connectors provide an upgrade path from 56G PAM-4 to 112G PAM-4
The newest addition to our STRADA Whisper portfolio, STRADA Whisper R high-speed backplane connectors provide an upgrade path from 56G PAM-4 to 112G PAM-4, making future data center system upgrades much easier. A newly-optimized footprint simplifies signal path routing and enables a migration path to 112G.
STRADA Whisper R connectors utilize the same mating interface and are backwards compatible with our existing STRADA Whisper connectors. The STRADA Whisper product family operates with extremely low noise, low insertion loss and little to no skew—all of which provide system architects with design flexibility and high design margin. With 92 Ohm impedance, STRADA Whisper R connectors support both 85 Ohm and 100 Ohm impedance
STRADA Whisper R connectors are a more cost effective solution thanks to a new design and a fully automated assembly process.
- New footprint design provides improved performance without sacrificing and simplifying routing capabilities
- Same footprint is being leveraged for next-generation 112G STRADA Whisper Absolute connector development
- Future- and backward-compatible as STRADA Whisper connector family has the same mating interface
- Equivalent crosstalk and insertion loss performance as STRADA Whisper connector
- 92 Ohm impedance supporting both 85 Ohm and 100 Ohm applications
- Minimize skew with noise isolation and 360 degree-grounding design
- 2.5 mm wipe length, ensuring good electrical performance with 1.5 mm of un-mate condition
- Maintains same electrical performance as STRADA Whisper connector with new design
- Manufactured with fully automated assembly process to provide a more cost-effective solution
- Data Center
- Servers and Storage
- Wireless Infrastructure (e.g., 5G BBU)
- Optical Transport
- Core routing
- Base Stations
- Test & Measurement Equipment
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.