TE Connectivity OSFP pluggable I/O connectors and cages
TE Connectivity’s has introduced Octal Small Form Factor Pluggable (OSFP) connectors
TE Connectivity’s (TE) Octal Small Form Factor Pluggable (OSFP) connectors, cages and cable assemblies address next-generation data center needs by supporting aggregate data rates of 200 Gbps, and up to 400 Gbps. These products are designed for both 28G NRZ and 56G PAM-4 protocols, with a roadmap to 112G PAM-4 for future system upgrades. By utilizing integrated thermal heatsink technology in the plug, OSFP products provide superior thermal performance and the signal integrity needed to support 400G data rates. OSFP products offer high port density and can fit up to 36 ports of an 8 lane interface in a 1RU switch form factor, aligning with current and next-generation silicon roadmaps.
- Designed for both 28G NRZ and 56G PAM-4 protocols
- Designed for up to 15W thermal loads with low airflow
- Capable of fitting up to 36 ports in a 1RU switch form factor
- Supports data rates of 200 Gbps, and up to 400 Gbps
- Superior thermal and signal integrity performance
- High port density
- Storage equipment
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.