MS5840-02BA pressure sensor
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces the MS5840-02BA pressure sensor; one of the lowest profile micro altimeters in the market
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces the MS5840-02BA pressure sensor; one of the lowest profile micro altimeters in the market. This ultra-compact gel-filled pressure and temperature sensor is optimized for both altimeter and barometer applications and is ideal for applications with tight space constraints. This MEMS based sensor includes a high-linearity pressure sensor with ultra-low power 24-bit digital output (I2C) and an altitude resolution at sea level of 13 cm. The board level design delivers sensing accuracy for both pressure (±0.5 mbar) and temperature (±2°C) measurements.
- Save space with one of the lowest profile micro altimeters in the market - 3.3 x 3.3 x 1.7 mm
- Provide precise digital 24-bit pressure and temperature measurements with ultra-low power requirements
- Designed for harsh environments with a robust construction featuring a ceramic and metal package
- Ensure water resistance and component protection with silicone gel plus black pigments added for additional light protection
- Enable high integrity sealing when used with an O-ring (1.8 x 0.8 mm)
- Multisport Watches
- Fitness Trackers
- Swim Watches
- Bike Computers
- Mobile Altimeter/Barometer Systems
- Personal Navigation Devices
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.