TE Connectivity MS4 AmbiMate sensor module
TE Connectivity has launched the MS4 AmbiMate sensor module for motion, light, temperature and humidity monitoring.
TE Connectivity’s (TE) AmbiMate sensor module MS4 series provides an application specific set of sensors on a ready to attach PCB assembly for easy integration into a host product. Time to market is accelerated by integrating the MS4 series, which frees design resources. The MS4 series is a pre-engineered, four core sensor solution for motion, light, temperature and humidity applications. Other MS4 series sensor modules include VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), CO2 and sound detection. All MS4 series sensor modules offer the flexibility to share a common seven position connection.
- Accelerate time to market with a pre-engineered sensor solution
- Integrate the AmbiMate sensor module easily using the I2C communication protocol
- Save space with a compact design
- Provide a versatile solution with multiple attachment methods
- Allow for multiple sensor configurations and flexibility in design with one footprint
- Indoor Lighting
- Energy Management
- Work Space Comfort
- Zonal Environmental Controls
- Air Quality