TE Connectivity M8/M12 cable assembly solutions
TE Connectivity's has launched M8/M12 cable assembly solutions
M8M12 cable assemblies are designed for applications such as sensors, robotics & production machinery & equipment, where extreme temperatures and harsh environments are likely to be encountered. These cable assemblies are also ideal for non-industrial applications where compact, robust and reliable connections are required to withstand rigorous environmental elements. TE provides a full solution with shielded and non-shielded cable assembly options that help customers easily connect to advanced industrial networks. The new product line meets the IP67 rating for protection against dust and water ingress; they also provide protection against electromagnetic radiation, chemicals and mechanical stress commonly found in industrial environments.
Designed as industry standard solutions, these quick-turn cable assemblies help to reduce unnecessary downtime and help maintain continuous operations in critical conditions. TE’s cross-industry expertise allows it to offer customized solutions through a broad cable assembly portfolio that includes connectivity to many industry standards serving various customer needs.
TE’s M8/M12 cable assemblies are available as single-ended or double-ended, in straight and angled versions, with shielded and un-shielded variants. Various cable types are offered depending on the application requirements. Cable sheathing is in PVC or PUR. The predefined offering in length of 0.5, 1, 1.5, 3, 5, 7 and 10 meters covers a vast range of customer needs on the market. Customized cable assemblies in different lengths provide a solution for specific needs. All can be used in combination with TE’s male/female connectors and I/O Modules.
- One-stop shop for M8/M12 cable assemblies for industrial signal (sensor/actuator) & network (Ethernet/Fieldbus) communications
- IP67 sealed and tested in TE’s factory to eliminate the possibility of false wiring & to ensure robust connection
- Reduce downtime in harsh environments with reliable industry standard solution of quick-to-install cable assemblies
- Various customer-specific plug-and-play configurations enable design flexibility and quick installation in industrial environments
- All can be used in combination with TE’s male/female connectors and I/O Modules
- Customized solutions through a broad cable assembly portfolio that includes connectivity to many industry standards serving various customer needs.
- Various cable types are offered depending on the application requirements; PVC provides an economic solution for occasional movement or vibration,while PUR is more suited to more demanding applications in, for example, drag chains or torsional stress and harsh environments where operational reliability is crucial
- TE’s M12 cable assemblies deliver the speed, reliability and ruggedness that smart factories demand and they will play an important role in bringing the Industrial Internet of Things to life
- IP67 rated: dust and waterproof
- Overmolded PVC or PUR cable assemblies/ shielded & non shielded versions
- Key options: A coded
- M12 Positions: 2, 3, 4, 5 & 8 poles
- M8 Positions: 3 & 4 poles
- M8 & M12 single & double ended cable assemblies
- M8 to M12 cable assemblies
- Cable length options: Standard cable length options from 0.5m to 15mM8 & M12 single ended cable assemblies
- M8 & M12 double ended cable assemblies
- M8 to M12 cable assemblies
- Cable length options: 0.5 m, 1 m, 1.5 m, 3 m, 5 m, 7 m, and 10 m; additional lengths for X-code: 2 m, 4 m, 15 m, 20 m
- Industrial Communications
- Industrial Machinery
- Industrial automation
- Machine tools
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Manufacturing of solenoid and sensor valves
- Process control systems
- Vision systems
- Electronics manufacturing
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.