Sensor actuator M8/M12 assemblies
TE Connectivity(TE) now offers over 2000 parts of IP67 rated M8M12 cable assemblies for applications such as sensors, robotics and production equipment
TE Connectivity(TE) now offers over 2000 parts of IP67 rated M8M12 cable assemblies for applications such as sensors, robotics and production equipment, where extreme temperatures and harsh environments are likely to be encountered. They are also ideal for non-industrial applications where compact and reliable connections are required. With the circular connectors overmolded to a cord set, the new cable assemblies can be installed quickly, helping to reduce unnecessary downtime and help maintain continuous operation in critical areas.
The new series cover both single-ended or double-ended cable assemblies and connectors configurations are available with 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8 poles for M12, and 3 or 4 poles for M8. Options include straight or angled connectors and shielded and non-shielded variants. Cable sheathing is either PVC or PUR. Standard cable lengths are 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 3, 5, 7.0 and 10.0 meters, while customized assemblies can also be produced with more specific cable lengths and physical properties. The cable assemblies can be used in combination with TE’s male/female connectors and I/O modules.
- M12 Cable Assemblies are IP67 sealed and tested in TE’s factory to eliminate the possibility of false wiring & to ensure robust connection
- Reduce downtime in harsh environments with reliable industry standard solution that includes quick turn, prototype cable assemblies.
- Full solution offering including customized and general market cable assemblies enables 1-stopshopping and reduced TCO
- Industrial Communications
- Industrial Machinery
- Industrial automation
- Machine tools
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Manufacturing of solenoid and sensor valves
- Process control systems
- Vision systems
- Electronics manufacturing
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.