TE Connectivity ethernet switches with M12 connectivity
TE Connectivity introduces Ethernet Switches with M12 Connectivity
Robust unmanaged industrial Ethernet switches with M12 connectivity for use in railways and other forms of public transport. The new switches are designed to enable faster and more reliable networks. Depending on the model, the number of ports ranges between five and eight ports, all supporting M12 connectivity. They support data speeds of up to 1 Gb/s, thereby future-proofing against network expansions in the short and medium-term. The switches comply with EN50155, the international standard covering electronics equipment used on rolling stock for railway applications.
- M12 cable assemblies support data speed up to 1Gb/s, making the product future proof for expansions in network capabilities
- Save cost by eliminating separate power cables due to optional Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Increases network reliability and safety because of redundant input of power and bypass so that in case of power failure, the switch will transfer data to the next network node
- Compliant with EN50155 to meet international standard covering electronics equipment used in rolling stock for railway applications
- Public transportation
- Heavy Industrial applications
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.