TE Connectivity M12 industrial ethernet cable assembly connectivity
TE Connectivity's has launched M12 industrial ethernet cable assembly connectivity
TE Connectivity now offers M12 data cable assemblies that support Ethernet protocols as part of its package of Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus solutions. This makes it the one-stop shop for M8/M12 cable assemblies for Industrial Network communications.
TE has enriched its already large offering in Fieldbus connectivity solutions (based on Profibus, DeviceNet, CanOpen and CC-link) with Industrial Ethernet protocols such as Profinet, EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP and SERCOS-III.
TE's new D-coded M12 cable assemblies offer multiple options for a variety of needs that makes TE a one-stop shop. They have 360-degree shielding against EMI for complete protection for data transmission, and are rated IP67 for resistance to dust and water. The assemblies are overmolded in either PVC or halogen-free polyurethane (PUR) cables, suitable for high flex and torsional stress, depending on customer performance requirements.
- Maximum signal transmission
- Reduced noise and interference
- Maximum installation versatility
- Cable types variations for drag chain and torsion applications
- Questions to Ask During Design-In
- What type of Industrial protocol is needed? Industrial Ethernet or Industrial Fieldbus?
- What data speeds are required?
- What are the applications requirements? What are the temperature requirements? Electrical properties? Choosing the right cable material PUR/PVC
- Industrial Communications
- Process control systems
- Industrial Machinery
- Industrial Automation
- Machine tools
- Material Handling
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.