M12 cable assemblies
TE Connectivity has introduced M12 cable assemblies for heavy industrial applications
TE Connectivity’s M12 cable assemblies fit heavy industrial applications. The cables are pre-assembled so customers can reduce installation time. With its ruggedized design and contacts, the cable can withstand severe shocks and vibrations according to EN 61373 Cat1 Class B.
The unique crimped cable strain relief enables the best data speed possible (up to 10Gb/s) while it eliminates conductor breakage and ultimately system failure. At the same time, the crimping system creates a tamper proof installation, eliminating accidental unlocking of the strain relief. With its fire and smoke characteristics conforming to EN45545 HL3 this cable assembly can be used in public transportation applications as well as other industries areas where fire and smoke compliancy is required.
- Decrease installation time with pre-assembled cable assemblies
- Fire and smoke compliant according to EN45545
- HL3 protocol allows for reliable connection in rail and heavy industrial applications
- Connector dimension of 16mm dia x 52mm length enables usage in limited space areas
- Available with cat 5e or Cat 7 Cable with data speed up to 10Gb/s allowing for higher network speed and capacity
- Public transportation
- Heavy industrial applications
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.