KMXP series position sensors
TE Connectivity has introduced KMXP series position sensors
The KMXP position sensor from TE Connectivity, is a Magnetoresistive (MR) sensor that enables contactless point measurement. Thanks to this technology, KMXP position sensors provide reliable measurement of 10-50 µm accuracy with sub µm resolution for linear use. Sensors play an increasingly important role in many industrial, robotic and medical applications - particularly in harsh environments. Customers need sensors that measure precisely even when exposed to oil, dirt and dust and can be easily integrated in end applications. TE Connectivity's KMXP position sensor is the right choice to meet those needs.
- High Resolution and high precision – Magneto Resistive (MR) sensor with contactless measurement which provides accuracy of 10-50 µm in ranges between 1 – 5 mm
- Easy Assembly – DFN package ideal for any PCB assembly processes.
- Tape & Reel packaging for easy integration
- Design Freedom – Perpendicular or flat soldering versions and a small sensor wall thickness for large application air gaps.
- Superior Performance – Up to 150°C, EMC proof in any dirty environment and insensitive to dirt, oil or dust.
- Industrial machinery like sawing or drilling equipment
- Medical high precision mechanical controls like bed control, advanced prosthesis steering, precision catheters, X-ray equipment, or syringe pumps
- Robotics in industrial automation
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.