High Density (HD)+ card edge power connectors
TE Connectivity has introduced High Density (HD)+ card edge power connectors
Our new high density (HD)+ card edge connector delivers the highest current density in the market at 15A/2.54mm and supports 2000-3000W power supplies for data center equipment.
A unique design with dual layers of DC power contacts and pass-through pins provide multiple mating/contact points to the PCB which helps ensure low contact resistance and supports higher current. The signal pitch is 1.27mm, which is compatible with common industry PCB footprint designs.
- Delivers the highest current density of any card edge connector in the market at 15A/2.54mm
- Supports 2000-3000W power supplies for data center equipment
- Unique dual layer design of DC power contacts and pass-through pins provides multiple mating/contact points to the PCB which helps ensure low contact resistance at 1 mΩ max
- Meets common industry PCB footprint designs with 1.27mm signal pitch, 5.08mm power contact pitch
- Provides lower temperature rising and lower power loss on the connector
- Compact and cost-effective with common power and signal contact modules
- Flexible configurations available with different contact quantities
- Better scalability (AC & DC, low power & high power)
- Excellent mechanical and electrical performance
- Easy mating/un-mating with proper retention force
- Mating force 80N max with nominal mating PCB
- Data communications
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.