Multi-position mounted FASTIN-FASTON housings
TE Connectivity introduces three-position housings on a 7mm centerline for use with 250 series FASTIN-FASTON tabs and FASTON receptacles
TE Connectivity introduces three-position housings on a 7mm centerline for use with 250 series FASTIN-FASTON tabs and FASTON receptacles. The multi-position mounted FASTIN-FASTON (MMF) housings are designed to improve ergonomics for workers. The housings have large pressing surfaces, rounded edges and snag-free features.
The three-position housings can speed up the assembly process, permitting three simultaneous power connections, rather than three individual connections. The MMF housings meet both UL 94 V-0 and GWT 750˚C, no flame requirements.
- Room air conditioners
- Other equipment requiring wire-to-wire power and connections
- Meets GWT 750°C, no flame and UL 94 V-0
- Free hanging configuration
- Three positions on 7 mm centerline
- Housings accept crimp-type 250 series FASTIN-FASTON tabs and FASTON receptacles
- Tabs and receptacles accept 20-12 AWG wire
- Improve ergonomics for assembly workers
- Allows three connections to be made at once, potentially speeding up this step of assembly
- Air Conditioners
- Other equipment requiring wire-to-wire power connections
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.