Ethernet jacks with integrated magnetics and PoE
Ethernet jacks with integrated magnetics and Power over Ethernet (PoE) from TE Connectivity (TE) offer a highly integrated connectivity PCB solution for Industrial Ethernet applications
Ethernet jacks with integrated magnetics and Power over Ethernet (PoE) from TE Connectivity (TE) offer a highly integrated connectivity PCB solution for Industrial Ethernet applications. Using a 3-wire choke improves EMI performance and allows for remote powering of peripherals over the Ethernet cable. The new jacks comply to the IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) standard, which supports up to 25.5W of power per ports. The Ethernet jacks support an industrial temperature range and can be used in reflow soldering production processes at 260°C for easy and cost effective manufacturing. All features combined with high corrosion resistivity makes the new series of jacks extremely suited for a broad spectrum of industrial applications.
- Supporting 260°C reflow solder processes to simplify manufacturing without extra process step
- Reduction of electrical problems and corrosion via thicker plating
- Fits Industrial applications: -40°C to +85°C temp range
- Compact design on PCB using integrated magnetics
- Remote powering supported by 802.3at PoE
- Enhanced EMI with 3 wire choke
- Industrial Communications & Ethernet
- Industrial Machinery
- Industrial Production Equipment
- Automated Test Equipment
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.