TE Connectivity EN45545 compliant HDC inserts
TE Connectivity introduces its new range of inserts for heavy duty connectors, compliant to EN45545
TE Connectivity’s new range of inserts for heavy duty connectors comply with the EN45545 European standard for flame retardancy of materials and products in railway rolling stock. The new inserts from meet R22 and R23 requirements set on level HL3. They have an operating temperature range that extends from -40 to 125 degrees Celsius. The modular inserts provide customers with a high level of flexibility when configuring railway connector systems. They can be configured to hold anywhere from 1 to 216 pins and enable signal, data and power to be transmitted via one single connector.
- Fire, smoke and toxicity compliance per the EN45545
- Several insert series, with possible pin configuration from 1 to 216 pins in 1 connector
- Modular system with a time-saving one-piece connector frame
- Compliance with safety regulations
- Reliable electrical connection
- High flexibility and possibility of creating a customized interface
- Time-saving with easy assembly of the modular inserts
- Decrease installation cost with system modularity design
- Rolling stock: traction converters, power distribution, inter-car
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.