ELCON micro wire-to-board power connectors
TE Connectivity has introduced ELCON Micro wire-to-board power connectors
Our ELCON Micro wire-to-board power connectors provide a high current at 12.5A per pin in the common industry footprint of 3.0mm. This current density in a compact design is useful for servers, switches, storage devices and testing machines. A common industry footprint also allows for easy upgrades to existing designs. The connector housing is designed to prevent mating the plug in the wrong direction. This virtually fool-proof mating design makes assembly easy for the customer.
- Provide high current at 12.5A per pin in the common industry footprint of 3.0mm (contact pitch)
- Support different currents with multiple combinations of different wire sizes and 2 to 24 pin configurations
- A common industry footprint allows for easy upgrades to existing designs
- ELCON Micro headers are PCB footprint compatible with other suppliers
- Virtually fool-proof mating makes assembly easy for the customer
- Perform reliably in harsh environments with maximum operating temperature of 105°C and halogen-free material
- Storage devices
- Battery testing machines
- Business retail equipment (BRE)
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.