CROWN CLIP Junior side exit cable assemblies
TE Connectivity introduces MS4 series AmbiMate sensor TE Connectivity introduces new side exit CROWN CLIP Junior cable assemblies development kit
Our new side exit CROWN CLIP Junior cable assemblies enable up to 50% space savings over traditional bus bar cable assemblies. By utilizing a side exit for cables, this solution minimizes the need to bend cables when routing them beyond the center of the server, switch or storage enclosure. These cable assemblies are capable of transmitting power up to 200A.
- Utilizing a side exit cable design enables space savings up to 50% over traditional bus bar cable assemblies
- Side exit cable minimizes the need to bend cables when routing beyond the center of the enclosure
- Space savings enables more design options, allowing the designer to overcome the challenges of designing in high density applications
- Special cable-to-contact termination allows for use of larger wire size and multiple wire gauge combinations
- Higher currents can be transmitted due to large wire size options
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.