CII FC-335 series relays
TE Connectivity introduces FC-335 series relays
FC-335 Series relays from TE Connectivity (TE) are hermetically sealed devices designed for harsh inductive, motor, and lamp load applications in the aerospace, defense, and marine markets. Configured as a 3PST/NO (DM), the double make/break contact design offers higher capability than comparable relays in the market.
- Higher capacity rating over standard M83536 relays
- >50,000 cycle mechanical life expectancy
- Hermetically sealed / non-latching
- 28 VDC and 115 VAC coil configurations
- Launch and Weapon Systems
- Power Distribution
- Fuel Pumps
- Guidance and Navigation Systems
- Aircraft Galley/Cabin Equipment
- Ground Support Equipment
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.