CDFP connectors and cage assemblies
TE Connectivity has launched CDFP connectors and cage assemblies which can easily handle the market’s increasing data usage
With 16 channels of up to 28 Gbps data rates for 400 Gbps total bandwidth, our CDFP connector and cage assembly can easily handle the market’s increasing data usage. This simple one-piece, press-fit pluggable I/O assembly provides the flexibility and standardization to address your design needs and is attractive for high speed networking applications. We offer an end-to-end solution with CDFP copper cable assemblies also available to support PCIe Gen 3 (8G).
- Design for faster speeds with connectors and cages that support up to 400 Gbps per port, among the highest density ports in the I/O market today
- Transfer data at up to 28 Gbps per lane, supporting current and next generation Ethernet and PCIe networking protocols
- Maximize efficient use of space with 16 lanes of bi-directional data communication in one port and one cable assembly
- Simplify assembly with a pre-assembled, one-piece press-fit connector and cage design that enables one-step placement on the board
- Shield from external interference and contain electromagnetic interference with EMI springs and gasket
- Support both direct attach copper and active optical interfaces
- Increase flexibility of cable assembly routing with double cable exit
- High Performance Computing
- Controller Cards & Storage
- NIC Cards & GPUs
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.