BUCHANAN WireMate ITB modular poke-in connectors
Inverted Thru-Board (ITB) connectors join the BUCHANAN WireMate family from TE Connectivity (TE), specially designed for use in linear and circular LED modules found in all sorts of commercial and industrial lighting systems
Inverted Thru-Board (ITB) connectors join the BUCHANAN WireMate family from TE Connectivity (TE), specially designed for use in linear and circular LED modules found in all sorts of commercial and industrial lighting systems. The unique headers enable power delivery from the underside of the PCB and LED arrays, eliminating top-surface wire management issues. With their easy-to-use poke-in and wire release features, the new connectors help shorten installation time and provide extra flexibility for reuse and wire replacement. The reduced profile of the connector takes only 2mm in height above the PCB top surface while horizontal wire insertion minimizes space usage beneath the PCB. The connectors are modular in design, available for up to five wire connections and in different colors to help installers avoid mistakes when inserting wires. The connectors conform to the UL 1977 standard for component connectors for use in data, signal, control and power applications.
- Reliable poke-in technology (no wire crimping) for fast and easy termination
- ITB application reduces profile for good lighting affect
- Wire release feature enables easy re-work and robust design of release mechanism helps revent damage during wire assembly and rework
- Space saving low profile design
- Lower inventory and production costs with higher connection variations supported by a side by side stackable design on 4mm spacing
- Commercial Lighting
- Office Lighting
- Industrial Lighting
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.