TE Connectivity AmbiMate MS4 multi-sensor module lens and adapter Kit
TE Connectivity's has launchedTV-8 AmbiMate MS4 multi-sensor module lens and adapter Kit
TE Connectivity (TE)’s AmbiMate sensor module MS4 series provides an application specific set of sensors on a ready to attach PCB assembly for easy integration into a host product. Design resources are freed and time to market accelerated by integrating the MS4 series pre-engineered, four core sensor solution for Motion / Light / Temperature / Humidity into your next product.
Other MS4 series sensor modules include VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), eCO2 (equivalent carbon dioxide ) and sound detection. Add the capability to monitor air quality through the capture of VOC concentrations. Select an MS4 series with a microphone to augment motion detection or to listen for sound events.
All MS4 series sensor modules offer the flexibility of sharing a common seven position connection. This allows the designer to layout a single PCB footprint accommodating all the available sensor configurations at production.
- Design resources are freed and time to market is accelerated
- Simplicity of popular I2C communication protocol
- Event out pin for real time motion detection
- Space saving compact design
- Multiple attach methods to accommodate your application need
- One footprint allows multiple sensor configurations & flexibility in design
- Indoor Lighting
- Building Automation
- Connected Home
- Air Quality
- Energy Management
- Work Space Comfort
- Zonal Environmental Controls
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.