TE Connectivity 2.5mm sealed signal double lock connectors
TE Connectivity's new 2.5mm Sealed Signal Double Lock connectors offers secondary locking safety combined with first in class IP67 rated sealing protection
Our new 2.5mm Sealed Signal Double Lock connectors offers secondary locking safety combined with first in class IP67 rated sealing protection. Designed with a space-saving 2.5mm centerline to meet the needs of today's smaller designs, our next generation 2.5mm Sealed Signal Double Lock connectors offer robust seals that can help to enable reliable performance in water related or high humidty environments.
These connectors are available in panel mount and free hanging configurations to provide flexible design options for a broad range of applications. Contacts are on a miniature 2.5mm centerline spacing and accept 26-20 AWG wire. Rated up to 3 amps max. per line, our solution includes features that are designed to help ease manual assembly including a snag-proof latch, polarized terminals, and an optional TPA. Cap and plug housings meet Glow Wire Test (750°C, no flame) and UL 94 V-0 requirements to meet global industry safety standards.
- IP67 rated protection against water and dust
- Contacts are on a miniature 2.5mm centerline to provide a compact design solution
- 3 amps max. current rating, and 250 VAC voltage rating
- UL94-V0 and Glow Wire Test (750°C, no flame) to meet global industry safety standards
- Snag-proof latch provides for ease of assembly
- Optional TPA's (Terminal Position Assurance) help to ensure proper assembly
- Polarized lance-less terminals to prevent incorrect insertion reducing assembly errors
- Major Home Appliances: refrigeration, laundry (washing machines and dryers),
- water heaters, cooking (range hoods)
- Small Home Appliances: water purifiers, humidifiers, rice cookers
- Industrial: refrigeration
- Power cords
- Lighting: outdoor and industrial
- Personal Health Care: smart toilet seats
- Lawn and Garden: outdoor tools (lawn mowers and sprinkler system interfaces)
- Automotive: battery chargers
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.