EPCOS B43707 and B43727 series electrolytic capacitors from TDK
The new B43707* and B43727* series of EPCOS aluminum electrolytic capacitors with screw terminals are designed for rated voltages of 400 V DC or 450 V DC and covers a capacitance range from 1800 μF to 18.000 μF
The new B43707* and B43727* series of EPCOS aluminum electrolytic capacitors with screw terminals are designed for rated voltages of 400 V DC or 450 V DC and covers a capacitance range from 1800 μF to 18.000 μF. One particular feature of this series is the high CV product, which enables very compact dimensions. Depending on capacitance and voltage the capacitors measure in at just 51.6 mm x 80.7 mm to 76.9 mm x 220.7 mm (d x h).
The capacitors are designed for a maximum operating temperature of 85 °C and offer a very high ripple current capability of up to 63.9 A AC (100 Hz, 60 °C). A special base cooling design is available, which doubles the ripple current capability. The B43707* series is intended for mounting with ring clips, whereas the B43727* series has a threaded stud on the base of the can.
The robust new capacitors are suitable for use in industrial power supplies, frequency converters or UPS systems. In addition, they can be deployed in renewable energy applications such as the converters in photovoltaic and wind power plants.
- High CV product, i.e. ultra compact
- High reliability and high ripple current capability
- All-welded construction ensures reliable electrical contact
- PAPR terminals available (Protection Against Polarity Reversal)
- Version available with an optimized base cooling design (heatsink mounting) and featuring up to 2 times the ripple currentcapability
- Low-inductance design
- Frequency converters
- Wind power converters
- Solar inverters
- Professional power supplies
- Uninterruptible power supplies