EPCOS B32354S3 AC filter capacitors with UL 810 approval from TDK
The new series B32354S3* of EPCOS AC filter capacitors is UL 810 approved and carry the CE mark
The new series B32354S3* of EPCOS AC filter capacitors is UL 810 approved and carry the CE mark. The robust capacitors are designed for a rated voltage of 350 V AC and are available with capacitance values of 10 µF to 40 µF. The lead spacing is 52.5 mm. Because of the segmented film structure, the new capacitors conform to the highest safety class of UL 810 at Component Level.
Thanks to their improved protection against moisture, they pass a temperature, humidity, bias (THB) test at 85 °C, 85 percent relative humidity and applied rated voltage for 1000 hours. The life expectancy of the new series according to IEC 61071 is 100,000 hours. In addition to AC applications, the rugged capacitors are suitable for output filtering of power supplies and inverters.
- Humidity protected: +85°C / 85% rel. humidity (RH) at 350 V RMS for 1000 hour
- THB Grade III Test B
- (Refer to IEC60384-14:2013/AMD1:2016)
- Optimized AC voltage performance
- High ripple current/frequency handling capability
- Highest safety level 10 000 AFC to UL 810
- For PCB mounting
- Output AC filtering for power converters
- Motor drives