Stewart Connector SealJack™ cable applied RJ45 modular plugs and jacks
Based on the reliability of Stewart Connector’s RJ45 modular plugs and jack coupled with a sealed IP67 shell design, Stewart Connector’s SealJack™ provides reliable connectivity in the most demanding environments
Based on the reliability of Stewart Connector’s RJ45 modular plugs and jack coupled with a sealed IP67 shell design, Stewart Connector’s SealJack™ provides reliable connectivity in the most demanding environments. This unique IP67 rated connector system offers versatility and reliable performance when designing products for harsh environment usage, these cable applied jacks, plugs and cable assemblies are available for CAT5E and CAT6 applications.
- Panel mounted jacks, cable assemblies and field termination plug kits are available in shielded and unshielded configurations
- Comes with a sealable cap to ensure protection from outside elements for IP67 applications per IEC 60529 specifications when not in use.
- Circular Bayonet style coupling for ease of use and consistent sealing
- Field termination plug kits include IP67 rated shell, modular RJ45 plug
- The cable assemblies can be provided with dual or single IP67 rated plug terminations
- Panel Mounted Jacks have a punch down block for convenient cable termination
- Supports POE+ and ROHS compliant
- Industrial environments
- Military communication
- Marine equipment
- Medical devices
- Test equipment
- Renewable energy industry
- Security and monitoring systems
- Harsh out-of-office environments
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.