Qwik RJ45™ Cat6/Cat5E modular plugs
Stewart Connector announces the release of the Qwik Cat6/Cat5E RJ45 Modular Plug, to complement Stewart’s extensive RJ45 Modular Plug offering
Stewart Connector’s Qwik RJ45TM CAT6/CAT5E Modular Plugs are designed to be terminated to industry standard CAT5E and CAT6 cables while reducing assembly time and improving termination quality in the field.
Qwik RJ45TM CAT6/CAT5E Modular Plugs allow the installer to insert the cable into the connector prior to trimming conductors to required length. Stewart Connector’s 2940263-02 termination tool trims the cable conductors to required length while terminating the plug contacts. The Qwik RJ45TM Modular Plug eliminates the pre-trim step needed to assemble traditional RJ45 Modular Plugs reducing termination time.
- Designed for quick and easy field termination
- CAT5E and CAT6 performance rated
- 50 micro inches of gold plating on contacts
- Contact designed for use on solid or stranded conductor cable
- Terminates to cable diameter of up to .235”
- Accommodates conductor diameters of .037” to .042”
- Designed to terminate 24AWG and 26AWG conductors
- Optional snagless slimline strain relief boot available
- Capable of field or factory termination with Stewart Connector
- 2940263-02 or other available quick termination tools
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.