Stewart Connector SealJack cable applied IP67 RJ45 to RJ45 couplers
Stewart Connecto announces the addition of IP67 rated RJ45 to RJ45 couplers to the SealJack Cable Applied product line
Stewart Connector, a Bel group company, (NASDAQ: BELFA and BELFB) and world-class manufacturer of high-speed connectors used in Data Communication applications announces the addition of IP67 rated RJ45 to RJ45 couplers to the SealJack Cable Applied product line. The IP67 rated RJ45 to RJ45 couplers provide another interconnect option for Ethernet communications in harsh environment locations.
Stewart Connector’s IP67 couplers are intermateable with SealJack Cable Applied series RJ45 plug kits and cable assemblies. SealJack couplers are designed to be panel mounted to create an IP67 rated connection outside of the panel and connection inside the panel utilizing an industry standard RJ45 patch cord. These couplers are offered in Category 5E and 6 UTP versions.
The SealJack Cable Applied series is ideally suited to support connectivity for devices within the Internet of Things (IoT) umbrella where reliability and functionality are necessary as Ethernet applications move from a typical office to harsher environments.
- Panel mount RJ45 to IDC punch down jacks, Cable assemblies and Field termination plug kits are available in shielded and unshielded configurations
- Panel mount RJ45 to RJ45 couplers are available in unshielded configurations
- Comes with a sealable cap to ensure protection from outside elements for IP67 applications per IEC 60529 specifications when not in use.
- Circular Bayonet style coupling for ease of use and consistent sealing
- Field termination plug kits include IP67 rated shell, modular RJ45 plug
- The cable assemblies can be provided with dual or single IP67 rated plug terminations
- Supports POE+ and ROHS compliant
- Industrial Environments
- Military Communication
- Marine Equipment
- Medical Devices
- Test Equipment
- Renewable Energy Industry
- Security and Monitoring Systems
- Harsh Out-of-Office Environments
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.