Schaffner FN3287 and FN3288 series 3-Phase EMC filters
Schaffner introduces the new FN 3287 and FN 3288 series designed for motor drives, power drive systems and many other power converter applications
Along with appropriately sized EMC filters the design of machines and installations can be optimized to meet the EMC standards in case the EMC filters are being considered already during the start of the design-in phase.
With the new FN 3287 and FN 3288 product series, Schaffner can provide very compact and widely usable solutions from 10 to 160 A to accomplish standard – or high-attenuation performance requirements as well as low leakage current fulfilment.
The FN 3287 and FN 3288 series are available with 11 current ratings from 10 to 160 A. Both series are available for 480 VAC and the FN 3288 series also for 690 VAC and IT network applications.
All models are CE, UL and ENEC approved and RoHS compliant.
- FN 3287 and FN 3288 series of filters provides state-of-the-art EMI attenuation based on an innovative filter topology. They help to ensure compliance with Class C2 or even C1 limits.
- The slim book-style shape allows a convenient and space-saving installation next to inverters, converters or motor drives.
- The compact FN3287 and FN3288 filter from 10 to 160A are designed for the most diverse applications worldwide, including machinery and machine tools.
- FN 3288 HV filters up to 160 A are applicable for 690 VAC distribution networks.
- FN 3288IT and FN 3288HVIT filters up to 160 A meet the special requirements for IT distribution networks.
- Low leakage current filter versions help to fulfill tough requirements (<3.5 mA) in respect of leakage current limitation.
- Three-phase variable speed drives and power drive systems (PDS)
- Machine tool and machinery equipment
- IT power distribution networks (FN 3288IT and FN 3288 HVIT)
- General energy conversion devices (inverters, converters)
- Process automation equipment
- Three-phase power supplies
- Low-leakage current requirements
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.