Schaffner FN2580 power line filter family for lighting equipment
Schaffner introduces a new single-phase EMC filter
Schaffner introduces a new single-phase EMC filter. With a 350 VAC rating, the filter can be used in typical single-phase applications (120 VAC and 230 VAC). Or industrial applications when utilizing phase to neutral voltage off three phase power. Example: 480 VAC P-P / 277 VAC P-N and 600 VAC P-P / 347VAC P-N.
The new parts are very compact and are designed specifically for lighting applications with enhanced EMC performance at target frequencies along with an extended operational temperature range.
The filters have all the required safety approvals (UL, CSA, ENEC and CQC) and are compliant to REACH and RoHS directives.
- FN 2580 are specially developed for lighting application
- Offering high differential and common mode performance in low profile housing
- Cable outlets are flexible in terms of connection and make the assembly easy
- Voltage rating according to high voltage
- LED lighting market
- Lighting Equipment
- LED Driver
- Street Lamps
- Industrial Lighting
- Other applications with high demand for differential mode performance
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.