Pulse Electronics PM220X series SMT inductors
Pulse Electronics Power BU introduces the new PM220X Series SMT Inductors
Pulse Electronics Power BU introduces the new PM220X Series SMT Inductors. Designed for automotive and industrial applications, the PM220X Series offers the same quality performance as the recently released PA500X series for commercial applications with the addition of an elevated operating temperature rating up to 155°C.
The new high current SMT family of composite core inductors from Pulse Power deliver automotive grade reliability and meet IATF 16949 manufacturing standards. They are now available for both industrial and automotive grade solutions.
- Automotive Grade Reliability
- Meets IATF16949 standards
- Soft saturation characteristics
- Low profile, high current flat wires
- Composite core material
- Larger terminations for lower DCR and stronger solder joint reliability
- Excellent temperature stability
- Handles high transient current spikes without saturation
- High reliability and efficiency
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.