Panasonic ZS series polymer hybrid electrolytic capacitors
Panasonic Industry Europe is expanding its ConductivePolymer Hybrid Capacitors portfolio for the second time this year with new ZS-Series
Panasonic Industry Europe is expanding its Conductive Polymer Hybrid Capacitors portfolio for the second time this year with the addition of a sixth series. The new ZS-Series not only expands the capacitance range and doubles ripple current capability, but is also is rated at 4,000 hours endurance at 125°C. The ZS Series brings new case sizes, keeping the same footprint (ø10mm) and the first tranche of the launch introduces hybrid capacitors that are 16mm in length.
Developed with the automotive sector in mind, devices in the ZS-Series range from 25V to 63V, with a capacitance range covering 560uF, an even lower ESR down to 11mΩ with ripple current of 4 Arms. As well as saving space, the lower ESR and higher ripple enhance filter and DC-link circuits in automotive control and powertrain applications. The new series further hones the potential of Hybrid Conductive Polymer capacitors as effective replacements for the difficult to source and soon-to-be-phased out larger MLCCs, offering a reliable and proven alternate vis-à-vis lytics in tighter spaces or tantalums in higher frequency circuits. All the ZS Series products are fully RoHS and REACH compliant and also AECQ-200 compliant.
- Contribute to ECU miniaturization and weight reduction by achieving a larger current
- Contribute to ECU miniaturization and weight reduction by achieving a larger capacity
- Excellent vibration resistance eliminates the need for anti-vibration reinforcement during mounting processes, allowing customers to streamline their production processes
- Integrated starter generator (ISG)
- Water pump ECU
- Electric power steering (EPS)
- Transmission ECU
- Oil pump ECU
- Radiator fan control (RFC)
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.