SFM series 2pole safety relays
As all Panasonic Industry safety relays, SFM offers power contacts on both NO (6A) and NC (4A) side to control loads like valves directly without another relay in between
Panasonic changed the way how to design safety modules by bringing a low profile 8pole safety relay on the market. Now the launch of the new 1a1b SFM relay will start the next phase of the market revolution. With a height of only 7.8mm and reflow soldering capability, SFM provides great design possibilities and is ready for future production processes.
As all Panasonic Industry safety relays, SFM offers power contacts on both NO (6A) and NC (4A) side to control loads like valves directly without another relay in between. Contrarywise, the silver alloy contacts can handle low level loads down to 10V 1mA as well to support e.g. signaling boards in the railway sector. A very high shock and vibration resistance
≥ 20g, low coil holding power of 100mW, an ambient temperature
range from -40°C to 85°C and reinforced insulation
≥ 5.5mm (V=230V overvoltage category III, 6KV) on NO side contribute to an almost unlimited field of applications.
- Forcibly guided contact structure complies with EN 61810-1 & EN 61810-3, Type A, enables detection of contact welding and construction of safety circuit
- All contacts qualified according to AC15 and DC13
- Very low profile: 7.8 mm
- Insulation according to EN 60664-1: Overvoltage category III, Pollution degree 2, 250V AC
- Reinforced insulation: Clearance and creepage ≥ 5.5 mm .217 inch (between NO and NC and between NO and coil)
- Basic insulation: Clearance ≥ 3 mm .118 inch and creepage ≥ 4 mm .157 inch between NC and coil)
- Complies with IEC 61010 reinforced insulation standards
- Emergency stop switches
- Machine safety engineering
- Safety control units
- Automation technology
- Safe sensor monitoring
- Standalone safety modules
- Safety sensor output
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.