PaPIRs low profile type sensors
Pyroelectric infrared motion sensors from Panasonic for optimal usability and reliability
Pyroelectric infrared motion sensors from Panasonic for optimal usability and reliability.
Panasonic develops and produces PIR motion sensors, which combine easy integration, high reliability and environment-friendly materials.
The Panasonic PIR motion sensors abbreviated as PaPIRs, have different series of products, including:
- EKMB (WL) digital output for battery-operated devices (1, 2, 6µA)
- EKMC (VZ) digital and analog output for battery-free devices (170µA)
- Available lens colors: white, black and pearl white
- AMN3 digital output for battery-free devices (170µA)
- Available lens colors: white and black
- Total height of only 9.9mm respectively 10.9mm (top of lens)
- The Low Profile Type is approx. 30% smaller than the Standard Detection Type
- A slightly bigger detection area compared with the Standard Detection Type
- 7.1m x 7.1m @2.5m (distance) & 8.5m x 8.5m @3m (distance)
- Extra lip for an easy integration into IP-rated products by using an o-ring
- Slim luminaires with integrated PIR
- PIR based lighting control sensors in general
- Battery operated motion sensors for example for smart homes
- HVAC thermostats or devices
- Hot-desk or Flex-desk sensors
- IoT devices (for the wake-up function)
- TV screens and advertisement panels
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.