EKMC series high density long distance detection type
Panasonic has introduced a new high density long distance detection version of its EKMC series passive infrared motion sensors
Panasonic has introduced a new high density long distance detection version of its EKMC series passive infrared motion sensors, featuring an extremely small optic and a specified installation height of up to 17m. A special lens design with an additional lip allows fast integration into IP-rated applications by using an o-ring construction.
The pyroelectric sensor compliments the EKMC series with a standby current consumption of 170µA and EKMB with 1µA ,2µA and 6µA, applicable for battery-free and battery-operated devices.
The quad sensor based design with a very high detection zone density of 128 guarantees reliable response even at huge distances. The detection area is circular and symmetrical which simplifies sensor integration because of the independence of sensor orientation within the final product.
- Detection distance up to 17m
- Detection area: at 12m - 16m and at 17m - 23,5m
- Lens diameter: min. 19,3mm / max. 20.45
- Output: digital (open- collector output) and analogue (op-amplifier output)
- Available lens colours: white, pearl white and black
- Passive infrared motion sensors for lighting controls in general
- High-bay motion sensors and luminaires for warehouses, public- and industrial-buildings
- Street lights
- Security cameras