G2RL-E2 (23A) PCB power relay
Omron Electronic Components has extended its popular G2RL power relay family with a new extra high capacity 23A model
Omron Electronic Components has extended its popular G2RL power relay family with a new extra high capacity 23A model, for switching the heaviest current loads in home appliance, industrial and HVAC applications.
The Omron G2RL-1A-E2-CV-HA features a low profile of just 16.7mm and is rated for operating temperatures up to 105°C. The 23A switching capacity of this model is significantly higher – previously the maximum capacity was 16A. Features of the new relay include reinforced coil-contact insulation able to withstand a 10 kV Impulse voltage. The relay conforms to EN60335-1 for the Safety of Household appliances and has a Class F (UL1446) coil insulation system. The relays also conform to TUV(EN 61810-1) and UL 508/CSA C22.2 and CQC(GB21711.1) standards. Clearance and creepage distances are at least 8mm. The new relay is available in SPST-NO form.
- Small＆ High Switching Capacity
- Achieve 23A with G2RL(16A) package （+44% capacity increase)
- Contribute to downsize boards and design margin.
- High Temperature
- Widely use from Home appliance to industrial use @105℃
- Long Life
- Contribute to longer life of product with 100K times ops
- Cooking HA（Cooking Top/MWO）
- White Goods（Frige/Washing Machine）
- Industrial Inverter
- UPS, Power Supply
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.