Murata temperature compensated crystal oscillators
Murata has launched TCXO series with precision temperature compensated crystal oscillators
TCXO (Temperature compensated crystal oscillator) is a type of crystal oscillator. TCXOs provide a stable clock signal with a temperature compensated circuit and a Crystal unit with good performance over a wide temperature range. TCXOs are commonly being used for Business Radios, Small cells, and Wireless devices.
- This series is ideal for applications requiring high accuracy crystal units, especially communication clocks such as GPS, Wi-Fi, B.T. (Bluetoothr), BLE (Bluetoothr Low Energy), SATA and USB3.0
- The crystal units are extremely small, contributing to a reduction in the mounting area
- The series complies to RoHS directive, being lead-free (phase 3)
- Clock for GPS controller ICs: smartphone, wearable equipment, module, etc
- Clock for Wi-Fi, B.T. and ACPU controller ICs: smartphone, wearable device, module, etc
- Clock for BLE controller ICs: wearable, fitness and healthcare devices, module, etc
- Storage devices with SATA interface: HDD, SSD, Optical storage device, etc
- Clock for USB (Ultra-Speed and High-Speed) controller ICs: Mobile phone, DVC, DSC, Portable audio, PC peripheral, etc
- Clock for PC, visual equipment controller ICs
- Audio equipment and musical instrument, etc
- Other applications for replacement of other crystal units or oscillators
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.