Murata NXF1 series 1W regulated SMT DC-DC converter
Murata has expanded its product range of embedded-core technology DC-DC converters with the NXF1 series, a cost effective, fully regulated, high isolation converter with 3.3 V or 5 V outputs from Murata Power Solutions
The NXF1 series of DC-DC converters is used where a tightly regulated supply is required. They are ideal for situations where the input voltage is not tightly controlled. The single rail regulated output makes the ideal choice to power sensors, such as pressure transducers, hall effect sensors and mass airflow sensors.
- Unique embedded magnetic core technology increases product reliability and repeatability of performance
- Lower profile for placement into lower profile applications
- 9% footprint reduction
- iLGA inspectable
- Reinforced insulation for 125V to UL60950 recognition pending
- ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1 recognition pending for 1 MOPP & 2 MOOP
- Output regulation <1%
- Very low barrier capacitance, typically 2.2pF
- Short circuit protected
- Alternative energy/solar power
- Telecom/wireless equipment
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.