Murata NFZ03SG_SN series RF noise filters
Murata has announced the NFZ03SG_SN series of RF noise filters for audio lines in portable devices
Murata has introduced the NFZ03SG_SN series of audio line noise filters at a size of 0201 inch size (0.6×0.3mm), which is the smallest size in the industry. Mass production of these products began in January 2018.
In recent years, high sound quality has been emphasized as one of the selling points of smart phones and portable audio devices, and audio quality level has been a significant feature by which consumers choose devices. In order to counteract noise, the audio circuits used in these devices must include a noise suppression filter. However, noise suppression filters produce audio distortion, and thus cause a loss in sound quality.
The NFZ03SG_SN series make use of Murata’s proprietary material technology to suppress audio distortion that occurs when audio circuits are used, in order to efficiently eliminate noise while maintaining high sound quality.
- Reduces board space
- Provides effective noise suppression while maintaining audio quality
- Gives a design flexibility for target communication frequency
- Provides effective noise suppression at communication devices such as smartphone
- 0603: the smallest size audio line noise filters in the industry
- Provides low distortion characteristics by using special ferrite material
- Wide variation of impedance from 330 to 1600 ohm at 900MHz
- Designed to have an impedance peak at communication frequencies
- Audio lines in portable devices such as smartphones and tablets
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.