IRH series DC-DC converters
Murata Power Solutions launches the IRH series of DC-DC converters for high-reliability industrial and railway applications
Murata launches its latest encapsulated DC-DC converters, designed specifically for use in industrial and railway applications. The 150 Watt IRH series from Murata Power Solutions provides market-leading power conversion efficiency, in an industry-standard half-brick pinout, using the latest component and packaging technologies in a fixed-frequency switching power supply architecture.
- Encapsulated circuit design makes them shock- and vibration-tolerant and improves EMI and thermal performance
- Meets the requirements of the EN50155 standard for railway applications for a nominal Vin of 96 Vdc and 110 Vdc
- Topology supports a pre-biased output at start-up, eliminating the reverse currents during system start and shutdown that can damage critical circuitry3:1 Vin range of 57.6 Vdc to 160 Vdc
- Delivers 5V, 12V or 24Vout with 3,000Vrms input to output isolation
- Designed and tested to meet the requirements of EN50155
- Available with standard and flanged baseplate options, and with DOSA or alternate industry standard pinout options
- Standard features include on/off logic control and protection against short circuits, overvoltage and over-temperature
- Efficiency ratings of 91% at 5 Vout, 89.5% at 12 Vout and 89% at 24 Vout
- Power - grid
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.