USB Type C connectors and cables
Molex expands its family of USB Type-C connectors and cables to provide robust, reliable activity in IoT, wearables and other high-speed data I/O applications
Molex’s expanded range of USB 3.1 Type C connectors and cables support 5.0 A current for fast charging. The mid-plate connector tongue design ensures high reliability and prevents damage from connector abuse due to 3-insert molding processes in production. Type C (3.1) USB connectors also withstand high mating cycles and are ideal for a range of industries requiring high-speed data transmission, such as data, telecommunications, consumer and automotive, as well as IoT and wearable devices.
- 3 insert-molding processes are applied to make the mating tongue one complete part to minimize water ingression
- 3 insert-mold processes also eliminate the risk of lifted (or bent) terminals resulting in higher electrical reliability and mechanical durability of the interconnect
- Electronic watches
- Smartphone / Wireless Charger
- Power banks
- In-flight entertainment systems
- Industrial and Commercial
- Identity door locking systems
- Air purification systems
- Point-of-sale registers
- Electronic Inhaler
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.