Molex USB type-C cables
Molex has expanded its family of USB type-C connectors, offering robust, reliable connectivity in IoT, wearable device and other high-speed data I/O applications
Molex has expanded its family of USB type-C connectors, offering robust, reliable connectivity in IoT, wearable device and other high-speed data I/O applications. Molex USB 3.1, type-C connectors support 5.0A current for fast charging. The mid-plate connector tongue design ensures high reliability and prevents damage from connector abuse. Type-C (3.1) USB connectors also withstand high mating cycles and are ideal for a range of industries, such as data, telecommunications, consumer and automotive. Molex also offers 2.0 and B 3.0 USB connectors in standard, mini and micro versions to meet a wide range of I/O needs.
- 3 insert-molding processes are applied to make the mating tongue one complete part to minimize water ingression
- 3 insert-mold processes also eliminate the risk of lifted (or bent) terminals resulting in higher electrical reliability and mechanical durability of the interconnect
- Electronic watches
- Smartphone / Wireless Charger
- Power banks
- In-flight entertainment systems
- Industrial and Commercial
- Identity door locking systems
- Air purification systems
- Point-of-sale registers
- Electronic Inhaler
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.