Squba 1.80mm pitch sealed wire-to-wire connector system
The Squba 1.80mm pitch sealed wire-to-wire connector system is a patent-pending design that offers an IP67 NEMA rating and carries 6.0A of current to deliver reliable power in a wide range of space-constrained applications
The Squba 1.80mm pitch sealed wire-to-wire connector system from Molex is a patent-pending design that offers an IP67 NEMA rating and carries 6.0A of current to deliver reliable power in a wide range of space-constrained applications.
As devices in the commercial vehicle, consumer, industrial and medical markets become increasingly smaller, the need for compact connectors grows. Also, as more and more capabilities are expected in applications, real estate for all the necessary electrical components gets crowded. The Squba 1.80mm pitch sealed wire-to-wire connector system is compact enough for many space-constrained applications.
Typically, as current ratings increase so do wire gauges, compromising compactness and increasing costs for consumer device manufacturers. Squba terminals support up to 6.0A with 26 to 22 AWG wire, delivering more power over a smaller wire than competitors.
Many applications experience wet conditions that could cause failure in unsealed connectors. The Squba 1.80mm pitch sealed wire-to-wire connector system offers an IP67 rating to ensure a reliable connection even in wet conditions.
Seals can be damaged during assembly, handling, shipping and use, which can, in turn, cause end product failure. Squba 1.80mm pitch sealed connectors feature caps to protect seals, leading to more reliable connections. Caps also provide guidance for terminal insertion to protect seal from being punctured by terminals during assembly.
- Protected, low-profile positive latch
- Prevents wire from getting caught on latch and damaging it. Minimizes latch size to prevent latch from adding to connector’s package size
- Sealed components with proven performance
- Delivers IP67 NEMA rating. Prevents ingress of dust and water to ensure reliable connection
- Miniature size (1.80mm pitch)
- Alleviates space constraints
- Seal caps
- Protect seals from damage during shipping, handling and use. Align terminals to prevent seal from being punctured during assembly
- Seal cap’s protective terminal channels
- Align terminals during insertion to prevent punctures to seal during connector assembly
- Wraparound insulation crimp
- Provides security against seal punctures
- Primary lock enables 30N terminal retention
- Delivers a reliable connection. Withstands vibration
- Clean-body terminals
- Avoids seal punctures
- 2 to 10 circuits. Void options available for 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-ciruit needs
- Offers design flexibility
- Liquid Dispensing Equipment
- HVAC Equipment
- Security Systems
- Outdoor Lighting
- Landscaping Equipment
- Commercial Vehicle
- Marine: Under-Dash Wiring, Lighting
- Recreational Vehicles
- Industrial Machines and Motors
- Food Processing Equipment/Plants
- Industrial Controls
- Liquid Dispensers
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.