Micro-Lock Plus 2.00mm pitch wire-to-board connector system
Ideal for compact applications, the Micro-Lock Plus 2.00mm pitch wire-to-board connector system provides electrical and mechanical reliability in a high-temperature design that meets automotive and other industry requirements
Ideal for compact applications, the Micro-Lock Plus 2.00mm pitch wire-to-board connector system provides electrical and mechanical reliability in a high-temperature design that meets automotive and other industry requirements.
Micro-Lock Plus terminal retention force provides electrical reliability for automotive and other applications in rugged environments. Rated at a 105˚C operating temperature and 1.5A current rating, the Micro-Lock Plus connector is ideal for general market applications. Rugged applications can be subject to shock, vibration or rough handling that can dislodge terminals and cause signal interference.
Micro-Lock Plus tin-bismuth plating offers reliability and lower applied costs. Tin plating can sometimes cause whiskering and signal intermittency, while more durable gold plating comes with a higher cost.
Micro-Lock Plus connectors have a positive latch that provides an audible click, ensuring a secure mate. In microminiature wire-to-board applications, operators can sometimes mistakenly fail to ensure connectors are fully mated. This, in turn, can lead to end-product failure.
The Micro-Lock Plus connector system is the smallest connector currently on the market with a positive lock. Engineers no longer have to choose between compactness and retention security. Often designers have to forgo a positive lock on a connector due to space constraints, sacrificing retention security.
- Outer lock
- Strengthens lock for more reliable connection
- 2.00mm-pitch connector with positive lock
- Delivers secure mating retention without sacrificing compactness
- 2 to 16 circuits, single row plug in vertical and horizontal configurations
- Offers design flexibility
- Terminal contact area
- Expanded terminal and lance contact area
- Wide positive latch that delivers audible click
- Provides secure mating retention. Ensures proper mating
- SMT terminals
- Prevents whiskering for a clean and uninterrupted signal. Supports terminal ruggedness and reliability
- Robust metal solder tabs
- Provides secure PCB retention and strain relief to solder joints
- Low-halogen and high-temperature capabilities
- Meets automotive industry requirements. Withstands harsh environments
- Steering wheel, paddle shift, combination switches
- Head-, rear- and side-mirror lights
- Internal connection with other units
- Industrial Automation
- White goods
- Gaming machines
- Air conditioners
- Laser printers
- Vacuum cleaners
- Desktop PCs
- Power tools
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.