Molex 53460, 53984, 53462, 55445 series 2.00mm I/O PCB connectors
Molex’s 2.00mm I/O Connectors have an improved tray design to facilitate the transition from manual to auto-mounting
The Industrial Automation market is moving towards auto-mounting for increased production, efficiency and cost savings. Molex’s 2.00mm I/O Connectors have an improved tray design to facilitate the transition from manual to auto-mounting.
Molex's 2.00mm I/O Connector System is available in 6-, 8- and 10-circuit options. The 6- and 10-circuit connector systems feature auto-mounting and reflow-soldering for wire-to-wire applications. Additionally, the 6-circuit option conforms to the IEEE 1394 standard, making this system ideal for industrial control applications.
- Auto-mounting option
- Saves time and improves operation efficiency
- 6 and 10-circuit PCB socket in straight and right-angle orientation
- Offers design flexibility
- Stand-off design for reflow soldering
- Improved soldering process
- Servo motor controller and amplifier