SMT01 series 1W SMD type wide range input regulated DC-DC converter
MEAN WELL releases the 1W 2:1 input regulated converter SMT01 series
In order to continuously enhance the completeness of MEAN WELL DC/DC converter product line, MEAN WELL releases the 1W 2:1 input regulated converter SMT01 series, shortly after the release of the low-cost regulated SBTN/SFTN01 series.
SMT01 is mainly designed to isolate interferences and regulate voltages for power systems that are installed on-board the PCB. Features of the product include: competitive cost, SMD surface mount package, optional SMD tape reel packaging, -40~+90°C ultra-wide working temperature, 1.5kVdc I/O isolation voltage. No extra components are needed to meet EN55032 radiation Class A, which fits for use in information communication technology and networking equipment, IoT, industrial automation, telecom equipment and distributed power architecture or related applications.
- SMD package, standard pin-out
- Competitive price
- Convection cooling can operate at -40~+90?
- No additional components are required to comply with EN55032 radiation Class A
- Protections: short circuit / overload
- Taping and reel packaging (optional)
- Safety certification: EAC/CE
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.24 x10.9x7.1mm
- 3-year warranty
- Telecom/datacom system
- Wireless network
- Industrial control facility
- Data switch
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.