RPS-120S series high efficiency medical grade open frame power supply
MEAN WELL’s new generation of medical PCB power supply, the RPS family, was well-received by the market, and the demands for miniaturized PCB type medical power supplies continue to increase
MEAN WELL’s new generation of medical PCB power supply, the RPS family, was well-received by the market, and the demands for miniaturized PCB type medical power supplies continue to increase. As a response, MEAN WELL is expanding the RPS family’s 3”x2” product offering to 120W, up from 30~65W of the previously released RPS-30/45/65, by releasing the ultra-high power density RPS-120S series.
The RPS-120S series is the only medical grade 3”x2” PCB type power supply on the market that can operate up to 120W under free air convection. The maximum power rating achieved by other 3”x2” PCB type power supplies is 100W without external fan cooling. Other features of the RPS-120S include: 2xMOPP isolation level, suitable for use in type BF applications, 150W peak load capability for 10 seconds, -30~+85°C wide operating temperature range, no load power consumption < 0.3W, 94% high efficiency, and operating altitude up to 4000 meters. In addition, the RPS-120S is compatible with both Class I (with FG) and Class II (no FG) installations, making the power supply suitable for installation in both plastic and metal enclosures and can save the system designer time and cost on EMI debugging. The RPS-120S is suitable for all types of medical applications that require low leakage current and low standby power consumption, such as medical diagnostic equipment, blood analysis instrument, medical monitoring equipment, etc.
- 3”x 2” ultra-high power density miniaturized design (18.2W/in3 )
- Full range 80~264VAC input with built-in PFC function
- 120W output power without external fan cooling, 150W peak load (10 seconds)
- 2xMOPP isolation level, low leakage current < 150μA, suitable for type BF medical applications
- Suitable for installation in Class I (with FG) or Class II (no FG) systems
- No load power consumption < 0.5W
- High efficiency up to 94%
- -30～+85℃ ultra-wide operating temperature range
- Operation altitude up to 4000 meters
- Protections: short circuit/overload/over voltage/over temperature
- Compliance to medical (IEC/EN/ANSI/AAMI 60601) safety: CB/UL/cUL/TUV/EAC/CE
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 76.2x50.8x28mm
- 3 years warranty
- Oral irrigator
- Hemodialysis machine
- Medical monitors
- Sleep apnea devices
- Pumps machine
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.