MEAN WELL HVGC-1000 1000W input constant power mode LED driver
MEAN WELL is pleased to unveil the HVGC-1000 series (1000W) with wide AC input from 180 VAC to 528 VAC for high power LED luminaire application
MEAN WELL is pleased to unveil the HVGC-1000 series (1000W) with wide AC input from 180 VAC to 528 VAC for high power LED luminaire application.
The HVGC-1000 series can operate with single phase 230V AC input or one phase 347V/380V AC distributed from three phase input, a vantage to horticultural lighting and stadium lighting applications. Furthermore, HVGC-1000 series adopts constant power mode design and reaches high efficiency up to 96%. Others include high surge protection with standing 8KV(L/N-FG)/ 4KV(L-N), wide working temperature range (-40℃~90℃) for industrial environment.
Besides, the product is designed with auxiliary power 12v @500 mA for intelligent dimming control with 3 in 1 or DALI 2 to achieve IoT solution. Also, programmable timer dimming is available for better energy efficiency management. Moreover, the design is compliance with latest safety regulation IEC61347/UL8750 and GB7000.1 which is designed with isolation between output and dimming circuit to ensure safety for both installer and user.
- Wide input range 180 ~ 528VAC
- Constant power mode output
- Metal housing with Class designI
- Surge protection with 8KV/4KV
- Built-in active PFC function
- IP67 design for indoor or outdoor installations
- Dimming options: 3 in 1 dimming (dim-to-off); Smart timer dimming and DALI 2.0
- Auxiliary DC output 12v/500mA
- Typical lifetime>50000 hours
- 5 years warranty
- Harbor lighting
- LED high-bay lighting
- Parking lot lighting
- LED fishing lamp
- Horticulture lighting
- Stadium lighting
- Type "HL" for use in Class, Division 2 Ihazardous (Classified) location
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.