EPP-500 series 500W high-power miniaturized open frame power supply
MEAN WELL is expanding the 5”x3” open frame product offering to reach 500W output power with EPP-500 series
As a response to the increasing demands for higher power density in open frame power supply applications, MEAN WELL is expanding the 5”x3” open frame product offering to reach 500W output power. In addition to the large portfolio of industrial standard 3”x2”, 4”x2”, 5”x3” products such as the EPS/EPP 15~400W power supplies, MEAN WELL is proud to release the 500W high power density EPP-500 series.
EPP-500 series’ 500W output is currently the highest available wattage for a 5”x3” open frame type power supply. Key features of EPP-500 include: small size (5”x3”), 500W output power with 25CFM forced air, 320W output power with cooling by free air convection, 550W peak load capability for 3 seconds, -30~+70? wide operating temperature, no load power consumption < 0.5W, 94% high efficiency, 5Vsb and 12Vdc/0.5A auxiliary power, and operating altitude up to 5000 meters. In addition, the EPP-500 is compatible for both Class I (with FG) and Class II (no FG) installations, making the power supply suitable for installation in both plastic and metal enclosures and can save the system designer time and cost on EMI debugging. The EPP-500 is suitable for all types of industrial electronics equipment, electromechanical instrument, factory automation systems, and applications that require low standby power consumption.
- 5”x 3” high-power miniaturized design
- Full range 80~264VAC input with built-in PFC function
- 320W with cooling by free air convection and 500W with 25CFM forced air, 550W peak load (3 seconds)
- Suitable for installation in Class I (with FG) or Class II (no FG) systems
- No load power consumption < 0.5W
- High efficiency up to 94%
- -30~+70? wide operating temperature range
- Operating altitude up to 5000 meters
- Protections: short circuit/overload/over voltage/over temperature
- Additional functions: 5Vsb and 12Vdc/0.5A auxiliary power, voltage compensation, P.G. and P.F. signals
- UL/CUL/TUV/EAC/CB/CE ITE safety approved
- LED indicator for power on
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 127x76.2x40mm
- 3 years warranty
- Industral automation maschinery
- Industrial control system
- Mechanical and electrical equipment
- Electronic instruments, equipments or apparatus
Ask an expert
Have a question? Our regional technical specialists are on hand to help.